2008/10/11

The Fabric Goddess Site on Etsy, Continued

For those of you not really aware of what Our Fabric Goddess has been up to outside of her day job, her family job, her taxi job, her night job, and her blog job.... well, I am here to tell you that she is also expanding her online business on Etsy, called "The Fabric Goddess".

Stefnee is creating and producing at a frenzied pace, a plethora of artwork, and craftwork that can suit all budgets and many different walks of life. What she comes up with is impressive, and the descriptions are endearing and a joy to read at the very least! I highly recommend you visit her Online Store to take a look at what she has done, can do and will do (she does custom work as well).

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
camswitzer.etsy.com

I love you!

Cam

P.S. I too am working on developing my "Vintage Kimono Haven" site on Etsy and am playing with the settings to see how things work. Eventually I will get some product up there! One of the options is to create a "Mini Etsy Mall" that you can share on blogs, personal websites and more. So, since I don't have my own yet, I thought I would try it out with The Fabric Goddess'!

No comments: