2011/01/03

Fits Like A Second Skin!

Fits perfectly!

I am so glad that the company suggested we wait for these suits and make any alterations after they sent the first one because I grew "one thumb length" in various places over the two months. This fits like a glove (as mentioned in my video) and the material is light and airy. We shall see what I say after wearing it in my office, but I'll tell you this much: this suit makes me want to go out for dinner in the evening with a gorgeous woman by my side.

Sweet!

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

1 comment:

UF said...

Hey there, it's a little late but thanks for the comment on the Christmas in Japan post. We had lots of fun making that. Hope things are going well in Japan for you. I'll add you to my reader.