2009/01/20

How I See the Inaguration of the Century

Here is how I see the Inauguration as it plays out in my world.

My Take on the Inauguration 2009

Why is it that Michelle gets to look so amazingly fashionable by having her coat undone, and walking like a model, while Barack "Geek" Obama has to have his all buttoned up like some conservative dickwad? GWB dressed like this! Gimmee a break!!

I mean, I like the guy, and he's cool, and he's said a lot of really smart things, (and he's going to have a hell of a job with the change that NEEDS to come in America, and so are the Secret Service guys protecting his ass), but let's see him flaunt his fashion a little bit! If he can nod his head to the music and "genuinely enjoy the pre-inaugurational concert" as the article stated, why can't he let his coat hang open like the model so many people see him as?! He should have an "open kimono policy".

By the way, I'm reading Obama's second book, "Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope, Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream", and it's really quite good. The only thing I have to ask is the same question Mayu has asked in the past: Why the hell are English book titles so damn long?!?!?!

I love you!

Cam

P.S. This MegaMuffin with two patties, cheese, bacon and an egg was awesomely delicious. The Japanese McD's coffee is damn good, I'll have you know. They even offer free refills!

No comments: