2010/02/15

The Best "Cuppa" in the Multiverse

Im on the train to Shinjuku early today to meet Mayu for coffee before heading to Kobuchizawa.

Yesterday was a great day. Why? Because it WAS. A continuous string of NOW moments that were enjoyable, Fun, challenging, chilly, hot, tasty, delightful, thought provoking, educational, and full of love, appreciation and gratitude for my friends, my family, my loves, my surroundings, the weather, and especially The Universe!

Valentine's Day doesnt have to be one of "those days" where we look upon it as a marketer's dream/ploy but a person's nightmare (overexaggeration but we all know what I mean). It can be a day like any other day in which we greet life with our arms spread wide in love and appreciation of everything around us. It can be what we make it to be. It can be fun whether single, or involved with someone, whether childless or blessed with progeny, whether with or without our pets, whether busy or bored, whether harried or relaxed, whether "in love" or not.

As I always try to do, the day can be as wonderful or as miseable or as ordinary as we choose to make it.

.... as WE CHOOSE to make it.

Just like every other day.

Yesterday I spent a great day wit Masami, but not because it was VDay. It was great because I was loving and enjoying every NOW moment (even when I bit my tongue and made it bleed then laughed at my lack of dexterity).

We choose.

WE.

Choose.

But still... even if we forget the marketing day as I did (I didnt evev think about VDay until I got home and Masami kmailed me to thank me for a great Valentine's Day!!!) we can still use this day as a MARKER, a physical reminder in our busy, hectic life, a day that is written on calendars, in our journals, blogged about, talked about, cherished and reviled... we can mrk this day as a day to offer immense amounts of love, appreciation, thanks and Gratitude to The Universe. For the Universe, unlike a cup of coffee, will never let us down, will never be watered down, will always be hot&spicy, forever a surprise and most of all a delicious learning experience. The Coffee depends upon the "barista", an outside, uncontrollable, external source of pleasure or disappointment, but The Universe depends ONLY upon us.

The Universe depends upon us.

Us...

So... if we want to hav that perfect "cuppa Universe" it is within our power to make it so.

Every single time.

Want to have a lousy cuppa U? Wish it so.

Want to have the most delicious cuppa U you've ever had? Make it so!

You control the taste.

You control it all.

All.

You.

You.

Now get out there and give the best Barista in the Multiverse the most love, appreciation and gratitude you possibly can for giving you EXACTLY what you ask for.

Every,

Single,

Time.

It'that easy.

You choose.

YOU.

Nobody else.

YOU!

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: