2010/07/12

Another Fantastic McUniversal Adventure

I KNEW there was a reason why I wanted to take lunch at McDonalds today! The reason eluded me but ithad to be there since only amazing things happen in my life on a daily basis.

As I was sitting and enjoying a half hour of A/C I saw a woman with her crying infant putting her finished tray of food in the appropriate place. I knew she was going to have to carry her infant, and her bag and the child stroller down the stairs to leave... because she had to carry them up to find a place to eat (no tables or chairs on the main floor, no escalator nor elevator). As soon as I saw the wheels of the stroller begin to move I jumped up, went over to her and offered to carry her stroller down to the exit for her. She accepted with gratitude and appreciation. So I carried it down for her, made sure that she came down the stairs safely, and wished her a wonderful afternoon in the rain.

And then I went back and continued eating.

It was raining as I walked to the statioin entrance and I got wet but it sure felt good! I am so glad it is raining.

Off to Kobuchizawa so have a glorious day.

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: