2010/07/28

The Perfect Japanese OL's Summer Fling...

Check out #4.
 
Remember, these are Japanese WOMEN offering their idea of the perfect summer fling...
 

What would be your ideal summer fling?

TOKYO ―
Magazine website Ozmall (http://www.ozmall.co.jp/ol/honne/vol90/) recently surveyed office ladies (OLs) on what sort of a fling they fantasize about.
Here are some of the top answers from the women who responded.
 
1. With a Latin guy while I’m traveling abroad! I think he would give me an incredibly passionate trip!
2. He invites me to go for a drive one day, and I find out he’s booked a room at a seaside hotel. That would be the best!
3. Like in “Roman Holiday,” but the opposite―I’d go on a fantastic date with a celebrity that I’d never get to meet otherwise.
4. We’re at a fireworks festival when he bumps into me and my yukata gets dirty. He’s so nice, and our love progresses very sweetly; but when the summer ends he’s killed in a motor-bike accident.
5. A younger local guy pursues me passionately while I’m studying abroad for the summer.
6. A celebrity. It has to be someone I would definitely never see again, otherwise things would just drag on.
7. Love at first sight at the library or a bookstore.
8. We’ve each got a significant other, but we get caught up in a fiery love that makes us forget that for a moment. If it was at an exotic resort, I could feel totally separated from reality.
9. I’m on a trip, and he saves me from almost drowning in the ocean. So I fall in love with him.
 
This story originally appeared in Metropolis magazine (www.metropolis.co.jp).

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: