2013/01/27

Wishing Well

I wish that I could access other people's blogs here on blogger through the iPhone Blogger App, but it doesn't seem to be an option. The only thing I am able to do is create and view my own stuff.

Which seems a little narcissistic to me...

Not that I'm against loving myself; after all I'm continually driving to be a better human being in my quest for an enriching life. I love me!

My best friend Paula is writing very interesting stuff on her lifestyle and dietary shift to a whole food, natural food existence. I wish i could access it here. She has linked it to Google's G+. I can view it there but cannot seem to get the comments section to work. Free is free so that doesn't surprise me terribly, but it's a shame I have to turn on the computer to share my thoughts on her blog.

I wish for her to find this note.

I wish for everyone reading this, for those people whom I meet and just pass by today, and even those with whom I have no interaction at all, I wish for them all have a wonderful, enriching, fulfilling day.

I love you!
Cam

No comments: