2008/11/30

Want to Sell / Auction this Eddie Bauer Hunting/Fishing Vest

I would like to sell or auction this vest off to anyone interested.

I purchased this vest through the mail order many years ago and have not worn it very much at all. It is a Mens Large Tall vest with 18 pockets in total. Made of 100% cotton with inner mesh for breathability, a zipper on the front and cinch ties on the sides, this vest would be perfect for hunters, fishermen, and especially photographers (I think).

I tried to sell this on Yahoo Auction but someone complained that I didn't give enough information and the system asked me to remove it. So now I am offering it here.

Will anyone offer me $5.00 plus shipping for this?

The total weight is about 1.1kg and I can send as a small package to most places in the world for $25 (unregistered), or via EMS to N.A. for $30 (trackable, one week).

Paypal charges 7% + for me, so $5.00 would cover the paypal charges and leave me with enough to buy a can of tea after going to the post office.

Anybody interested? If you would like to place a bid, as I have also put this on Flickr for people over there, please visit Flickr and bid over there. Thanks for looking.

Cam

FOR AUCTION/SALE Eddie Bauer Field Hunting Fishing Vest L Tall left and right

FOR AUCTION/SALE Eddie Bauer Field Hunting Fishing Vest L Tall front and back

FOR SALE/AUCTION Eddie Bauer Field Hunting Fishing Vest L Tall front and back 2

No comments: