2008/08/28

Can the World Ever Get Enough of .. ME?

I am working on "slapping together" (I'm a hack, so I can't be "creating"...) the latest Newsletter for YES Supplements. I am gathering info on .. stuff... Don't worry. You'll see when it comes out and I hope you subscribe to it and start getting it regularly!

Anywhoo...

I just came across "My Magazine"! And boy am I pumped!!!

Look at what they say about "cam magazine"

(this is soooo coool!!!)

CAM Magazine

CAM Mag cover (large) CAM magazine is the UK's premier magazine for practitioners of complementary and alternative medicine providing unrivalled coverage of the latest news, research and political developments.

Only available to fully-trained practitioners trained in 3 year full-time courses of degree standard and students who are at present completing a relevant practitioner’s course CAM encourages evidence-based practice and sharing of clinical expertise.

The diversity of the CAM industry is reflected in CAM Magazine’s content covering nutrition, diet, herbal medicine, bodywork, homeopathy, acupuncture and therapeutic applications of mind-body research. CAM ensures our readers are fully informed about the issues affecting their industry.

To find out what is in the latest issue click here or to subscribe click here

No matter where you go... there I am!

I love you!

cam

No comments: