2009/02/11

The Fourth Process, Phase 1...

Phase 1...

It has been just over a year since I came back from my business/pleasure trip to North Carolina, took a "leader management" seminar (which I raved about and say was sooo much more than anything I ever expected for my LIFE), met the absolutely wonderful Sheila (Sheila, I know we have not been much at all in contact since last July, but I love and appreciate you so so so much, and I thank you from my heart for your returned love. I love you.), a woman we all know and love dearly.

I visited Jenny in NYC and enjoyed delicious deli food and wonderful walks about the city (I love delis!! I wanna go back and pig out on bacon and coffee!!! I love Jenny!!! I wanna go back and pig out on Jenny! Ooops.... hehehe... Jenny, I also need to thank YOU for your love and support, your friendship over these years, found through Tug, and grown through Cam2PR. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you.)

I met Linda! Wow! I absolutely LOVED traveling to Snogger-Tease, and Woody-stalk to meet with Linda. I love her! I love the way she hugs and snogs!!! (Linda, thank you for being such a dear friend, for coming close to me in love, and appreciation, and friendship. I look forward to expanding our friendship more deeply through the years and sincerely hope we can cross paths again. I love you).

I visited my absolute best friend in the Multiverse Stefnee and her amazing family of six (total)! We did so many things in the lovely June heat, had so many belly laughs ate so much meat (got Scooter sweating with the food bills, I think), cleaned places never before thought of cleaning, and just enjoyed the utter, and total peace for an entire week of love, connections and bonding with Stefnee, our Goddess of the Fabric, and her amazing family, and wonderful friends. (Stefnee, you are the bestest of the best of friends I have ever had... and words cannot describe the gratitude and appreciation I feel each and every waking day I have for you.) At the same time I got to meet HER best friend Rachel for a few hours before I left for home and I had so much fun with Rachel and her husband and kids. It was sooo much fun. (Rachel, I made you a promise and I will keep it, because you and Gary really are that special to me. If you ever need me, seriously need me... ask. I love you.)

I have loved each and every physical connect I have made in 2008; they are the highlights of my year, the joys, the things that brought such happiness and love INTO my life, and allowed me to share the Love Energy I have with those of YOU who have wanted, or needed me. And I thank each and every one of YOU, those of you whom I didn't have the opportunity to meet yet (but may do so) for sharing your lives with me.

I love you!
Cam

to be continued, with love...

No comments: