2009/02/22

Welcome to Washi Urushi

Welcome to Washi Urushi, the new Etsy store for Max & The Yoshida Artwork Gallery!

I spent the day creating Masaki's new Etsy store. I hope that Etsy lets me keep it as there are other stores on Etsy that are run by one person, and the goods are created by another. I am doing the exact same thing.

The difficulty in setting up this store is that each individual item is of a different size and weight, and I need to pre-package everything in order to determine shipping.

Today I set up nine (9) items with some temporary text. I am looking for some inspiration for these items regarding a more attractive sort of "wordy thingies". I know it will come to me in due time *wink*, I just need to be patient.

It took pretty much the entire day to come this far. We will see how things go.

I plan to list all of my eto, as well as my bonsai. If we get orders, then Max will create something "similar but not identical" to what is displayed. It will take some time to add their art, but because it IS art, I don't foresee what we have listed, or will list, flying off the shelves!

But for now... a year or longer project has come to as close to completion as I can achieve in this NOW moment. I want to sit back and see how well we are received.

Welcome to Washi Urushi (Paper Lacquer)

I love you!

Cam

No comments: