2011/03/09

Clone Your Self

If you will recall, I recently made three great suits at a factory in India.
They also make women's clothes, for those women interested in the challenge.
Recently I wrote them and asked if they can make cotton dress pants.
They sent me a reply saying they can but I would need to order through their sister site
(it looks the same) which is www.makeyourownjeans.com.

Aside from nearly shooting my wad when I innocently followed the "brazilian jeans" link,
I found another link that allows you to clone your own Jeans: http://tinyurl.com/CloneYourJeans.
I shortened it up for you.

Actually, they allow you to clone pretty much anything, simply by sending one of your items to them,
and ordering two pairs.
Now we can input all of the measurements, or just send them something we want cloned.
I like that!

You can read more at this link: http://tinyurl.com/CloneYourJeans

I am writing this, thinking of Scooter over in Kansas who told me that one day he might consider giving
them a try because I seemed to be quite impressed with their work, and the way they looked.

So, Scooter, if you're out there, why not send them something and see what they can do for you?
It might be nice to have something that actually CUSTOM fits that gorgeous body of yours, eh?

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: