2011/03/15

A Donation

It's quiet(er) in the earth today. The tremors are not as frequent nor as strong. Since 01:11 this morning there have only been 20 earthquakes (#20 at 10:41am) with the strongest being about magnitude 4 at the epicenter.

I decided that I really need to do something regarding helping the victims of the earthquake/tsunami. But what?

Kyoko showed me the Google Crisis Response Page that has access to a lot of important bits of information such as alarm and warning, disaster message boards, a person finder, shelter info, blackout info, flight and train info and more. You can access this site at http:mmgoo.gl/saigai and select English in the upper right corner if it doesn't automatically go to the language of yor presence.

On the page is a Google Checkout spot that allows people to make donations to the Japanese Red Cross. So I did. I hope it makes a little difference.

I love you.
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: