2008/07/10

Me 'n Hajime

Mayu went to pick up Tama-chan and her son, Hajime at the airport today. They had dinner, and got home about 8 this evening. They unloaded their stuff, and had a bath while I cooked my dinner and ate. It's bedtime now, but Hajime doesn't want to go to bed so he's upstairs in Paula's room with his mom screaming, saying NO! NO! NO! NO! He's only one year old (oh, we have to say 12 months at this age, right?)

Anywhoo... he wanted to sit on my lap and have me flip through (endlessly) my desk calendar with pictures of moving vehicles like trains, buses, taxis, bicycles and boats. So we did.

Then Mayu and Tama-chan needed to go out to the car to get something. And while the two of us were alone, I pointed out Mirrome, Kansas, which just.... happened ... to be sitting right next to the digital camera... and well, somehow the button got pressed!

Even though I have never wanted to have my own children, nor do know anything about raising or educating them... something about me seems to draw them in.... time and again.

I love you!

Cam

No comments: