2010/11/17

Abe Lincoln Used FedEx!

Here's a great spam I got at the office with a zip file that is sure to have a virus attached. I can see how some people who have parked their brains for a moment, might open this email attachment, thinking (or rather with lack of thinking) that they have a parcel waiting for them to claim. Normally I just delete; but this time, I scrolled down a bit to read the "disclaimer" that seems to be typical of business email these days. And I laughed. This disclaimer comes highly recommended. Take a look and let me know what you think!

Have a great day.
Cam

P.S. Maybe the title should have been "FedEx Used Abe!"

-----Original Message-----
From: FedEx Delivery Service [fake email address]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:35 AM
To: [me @ work]
Subject: FedEx Delivery Problem NR.S.1106576

Good afternoon.

The company could not deliver your package to your address.
The package was returned to FedEx office.
Information about your package is attached to the letter.
Look through the information about your package thoroughly.

Thank you.
FedEx Express Services.

****

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: