2010/11/17

Fish Oil Omega Oils Flunk the Tests Again & Again & Again

Here is a free link to some information on the failing of the Prescription fish oil capsules (Lovaza) that I talked about earlier:
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov/15/news/la-heb-fish-oil-capsules-20101115
 
You should be able to access this and read it without a subscription.

The title is: "Prescription fish oil capsules (Lovaza) don't help atrial fibrillation, study says"

 

And the last sentence says it PERFECTLY:

 

"If the prescription-strength capsules have no effect, experts said, it is unlikely that over-the-counter supplements will provide any benefit."

 

This is completely different to what I have been talking about over the past 10 years re. Brian Peskin's research. He always states the necessity of the proper blend of Omega 6 to Omega 3 (2.5:1 to 1:1) of PARENT Essential Oils and NOT Derivatives. All of the EFA supplements on the market except for one brand (YES Supplements) are incorrectly derived from derivative Omega 3s from a variety of sources.

 

I intend to keep posting this vital information as I find it because I believe you NEED to know this stuff. I hope some of you out there in the ether intend to keep on reading and learning as I do every day.

 

I love you!

 

Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: