2010/11/19

Blows My Mind

Wow! I just found out that there were two Oct 31st terrorism attempts (flights to Chicago, Dubai) that were claimed by Al Qaida. I TOTALLY missed this news!
The reason why I write this is because I was talking to Kyoko (the woman with whom I work) about Christmas presents to and from Canada. She then told me that I can't send any Christmas presents to my parents at this time because ALL parcels from Japan to North America are banned from flight! That is HUGE news! The freight companies will take a MAJOR hit from this, even if the ban lasts only one week. There is no update as to when this ban will be lifted, but for now, we in Japan, and likely others around the world will not be sending any packages to Canada or the USA until further notice. HUGE.
Blow my mind.
Here's something from Prez Obama and the Homeland Security Boyz 'n Girlz:
http://tinyurl.com/CaughtBySurprise
Stay safe.
Love,
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: