2011/04/16

Check out the HTC Evo WiMax Android 3.0 smartphone if U see it & tell me what you think.

It looks like an excellent contender to all the other smartphones out there. Beautiful, large screen with very smooth, fluid movement. It is probably the closest to the ipso facto benchmark standard iPhone fluidity.

Also the Motorola XOOM looks cool but it competes with the iPad, not the narrower tablets which interest me more.

Both of these models are FINALLY being offered by my carrier who for some mysterious reason is extremely late in the smartphone/tablet market.

I still think the Galaxy is the best size for a tablet if you have to commute in a crowded train daily; the iPad and contenders are just too big to hold single handed and cart around in very cramped quarters. I'm sure they are grea when you have a bit more space or travel by your own vehicle, though.

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: