2011/04/22

Friday night...

Friday night.., I just finished 30 minutes on the reclining stationary bike with P1 (to prepare for four days of Shangri-la with Max) and then another 30 minutes of floor work with P2 (looove P2). I had a good long bath and now I'm on the train heading home to do my laundry, cook dinner and have a good night's sleep... Tomorrow is Mayu's dad's memorial service and I will be attending in my black suit and black tie as is appropriate for sch an event...

Friday night...

The inebriated young sarariman has passed out on the platform chair while awaiting his ride home. His Pocari Sweat has fallen from his flaccid hands and lies useless between his legs. Drool runs from the side of his mouth and slimes his necktie which rests on his unbecoming paunch which has arrived seemingly 20 years too soon...

Friday night...

A pretty, young woman in sweats and white crocs with a massive girl-wallet stuffed in her back pocket, pulling her sweat pants down and making her short legs look even shorter walks past me while talking to someone on her keitai. She is exclaiming to her partner that the person is now able to read! It makes me think she might be talking to a gaijin. Suddenly my height catches her attention and as I walk by she does a double take, possibly wondering at the possibilities of talking to a gaijin while another passes her by...

Friday night...

The neck sweat stains have all been applied with sweat stain remover and my work shirts have been placed in the laundry machine with the other non-fuzzies of the week. The second load (fuzzies) will come in 50 minutes after this load has been completed and hung...

Friday night...

An email from Mayu arrives, discussing tomorrow. I'll call her back in a big; right now the hunger is too intense to have a meaningful convo with anyone important...

(pause)

The meat is in the frypan and some cheese to take the edge off the hunger has reached my stomach...

Friday night...

Happy Easter to those of you in Christian countries.

I love you.
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: