2008/06/18

Shameless Marketing Ploy for improving YOUR Health

Well, here I am in the offices of YES Supplements on my third day of work. It is an interesting place, this city Houston. We haven't had the chance to go into downtown Houston to see what is there but I am finding so many things different from Japan.

The biggest differences I see are NOT the obese people, although there are just as many fat, stupid, angry people in Japan these days, believe me... and violent they are! No. The biggest difference I see is the width of the roads, the speed people travel on those roads, and the amount of large gas-guzzling vehicles that are traveling at those speeds. And the fact that I see signs like, "Criminals Beware" posted on boulevards leads me to believe that crime is MUCH higher here than back home.

The temperature is like early Japan summer, the sun is high, and although the humidity is by no means low here, it sort of feels ... almost island-like in terms of the damp breeze blowing. It is actually more comfortable here (so far) than an equivalent summer-like temperature back home. I don't know what it will be like in August, but for now, it is OK (this does not mean I will be here in August, no. I am heading to Stefnee, Kansas next on Sunday, then home to Shangri-la, Japan a week later).

Last night I went out for dinner with Khanada, Brian and Ken, the CEO of YES Supplements. We went to Outback because Khanada was craving a big hunk of protein. The guys had big steaks and a salad, she had a full rack of ribs, and I had a roast beef salad.

We talked about their business plan, how they are marketing, and most importantly that because the products they are offering are actually based on true, correct science that cannot be refuted, it is critical that we do our best to get this knowledge and product out to as many people as we possibly can WITHOUT turning it into a product that just makes money. It was so nice to see that this is NOT their goal. The CEO has been for the past 20 years in finance with big companies and he used to run with that lot and believe like they do: namely that "he who has the most things wins".

But once he came on board here and read all of the literature, the science, tested the products intensively and more, he realized that we are on a mission to seriously improve people's health through science, knowledge, and a product that continues to prove the medical industry wrong by proving all of the science is 100% correct. He was very impressed to see that we are not doing this "to make money", but that we have a higher goal, namely our mission of spreading this truth.

After so many years, critical mass is nigh at hand and rather than struggling to defend the science and the product, and proving that we aren't just another supplement, people are finding us. Doctors are actually finally seeing the truth in everything Brian talks about and writes about; and they are coming over to our side more and more with the science. Today alone we are getting $500 orders from doctors around the country who are finally tired of not being able to do anything with their mis-science, and believing in what Brian has been talking about for nearly 20 years now.

In addition to that the results are repeatable over and over again such that it shows the real life results we always talk about (I always spout on my blogs) are based on science, not opinion, and can be backed up every single time with the science, and more importantly repeatable real-life results.

With no exception.

This really excites me to see how everyone here really has a mission to bring this science to the people who want to listen to the truth. The truth really is out there... and we have it right here. This means that you, the reader, have it as well, through me here on the blogs as well as Brian's websites (see www.brianpeskin.com, and www.professornutrition.com). I plan to continue sharing all of the science, and information that Brian provides which continues to be right over and over again, so that if you wish to share in it with me, and to learn and improve your chances of having a healthier, happier, longer-living life illness-free, and especially cancer-free and heart-disease free... then at least you can.

Most supplements are based on opinion; and the mass media parrot misinformation over and over again. Often the other crap out there is produced by big companies to turn dollars, or it is by small companies who are basing their product on the misinformation, or there are lobbyists pushing a corporate cause. YES Supplements are most definitely different.

Having said all that, I am here in the office right now. If you are interested in testing out the stuff I have been talking about for years now, and want to purchase some of YES Supplements' Parent Essential Oils for yourself, just call.

Call toll free 1-866-937-1124 and ask for Scott. He is sitting at the desk next to me taking call after call for product orders while I am doing other related-work.

If you call in today (or anytime, to be honest - I am not going to rush you), you can get a month's supply of Parent Essential Oils for $32.00 plus shipping. If you order three bottles (three months) or less, shipping is $7.75 total (in the USA).

Regular full retail price if you order straight off the web is $49.95 but if you call in, I can make sure that you get them for only $32.00 plus shipping! Just mention my name to Scott, OK?

Oh, and if anybody wants to purchase Brian's phenomenal books "The Hidden Story of Cancer" @ $39.95 + $5.95 shipping in the USA (via USPS), or "The 24-Hour Diet" plus a 50 minute audio CD @ $39.95 + $5.95 Shipping in the USA (via USPS) you can get them online through Pinnacle Press on Brian's site which is www.brianpeskin.com. Or you can call Khanada's sister, Annette, who works at Pinnacle Press and talk to a wonderful live human being with your questions, and order information. You can call Annette toll free @ 1-800-456-9941 .

There. I just had to get my marketing push in....

I told you that if I had something profound to share I would. And I do. So I am.

Get health... and stay healthy!!

I love you!

Cam

No comments: