2008/06/02

The Universe Delivers!

Why beat around the bush?

I'm going to Houston, Texas for work on June 14 - 22nd.

I will be meeting the YES gang and talking about "stuff".

I am hoping that I can meet Beth and Rachel when I'm in Houston, working. I know Rachel is a few hours away, but maybe she can meet me on Saturday before I leave? I hope I can hook up with Beth during the week at least once and "catch up" just like Internet Axe Murderer friends who have never physically met, do. Anybody else around Houston?

Then I'm going to Stefnee, Kansas for fun on Jun 22nd - 30th.

I am looking forward to meeting Scooter, and the 4Ss along with Toby, SkippyJohnJones AND their resident ghost. I hope to meet Stefnee's bikerDad and mom. I'm going to be sleeping with the resident ghost so that will be a very interesting experience for me. I am immensely looking forward to it. I'm taking my IC recorder and my video camera especially for those nights (computer too, of course as I have to do work for my business every day while I am there)!

I am hoping to meet Seamus, the hot neighbours, the cranky neighbours, Kent the postie, go to the fabric shop, visit the coffee shop, and hang out and be a bar fly in the evenings when Stefnee is working her bar magic, go to the park, the garden, the supermarket! Maybe I'll even take the kids for a few games of bowling when Mom is working!

I am also thinking of renting a bike in Wichita for the week, and using it to have a weekfilled fun with the kids riding in the park during the day, over to their garden to see where she is planting my seeds I sent, and also going out with her on her night runs, just to enjoy the dark, the cool, the breeze and the time with my Fabric Goddess!

I'm looking forward to a whole lot more, but we agreed to PLAN NOTHING as that is the BEST way to go. I would be more than happy to spend the entire week just sitting on Stefnee's lap on the porch and chatting. I know a ton of things will just flow forth naturally during that week. I am looking forward to it!

Shasta's birthday is on the 24th so I can be there! S&S's anniversary is on the 26th so I can maybe take the kids out to dinner at McDonalds and let the two of them have fun... *wink* vacuuming up cat hair, or repairing computers, or blogging or whatever it is they do. And I can hug them for their anniversary too! And I get to snog Scooter! I KNOW he'll love it (I smell like bacon...) and Stefnee will surely get it ALL on video for you!

And eating bacon, of course. I hope we can eat tons and tons of bacon! Maybe eat bacon at a highway greasy spoon until they kick us out! Let bacon cook on Ben Franklin while enjoying wine and other stuff. Yaaay!

Oh, and I'm looking forward to a couple of nights of chatting with Ben Franklin as well into the night as we sip wine, tell stories, and laugh. You know those belly laughs Stefnee talks about?

Maybe... Maybe Stefnee can even introduce me to her Bunco Babes! That would be sooo cool! I'll look into their eyes and see if I can make any of them swoon....

So, that's the story.

Oh yeah, and the insurance for the 18 days... is an insanely cheap $59.00 for amazing coverage. Just like the last trip I took to N.A.

I have wanted this for a very long time. Do you realize that Stefnee is the only Goddess I have not met (except for Amy?) Yep. Carrie, Jen, Paula, Robin... I'm hugged them all and basked in their glory. And finally I get to snog the Fabric Goddess!

Yaaaaay meee!

I took my conscious thoughts, passed them through emotions to my subconscious mind, and got that and the superconscious mind to have a chat so SuperCon could do his thing with the Universal powers and let the Law of Attraction work it's magic. And boy oh boy, did it work out well! I knew this would happen one day, just never ever thought about it being so soon. Believable! Those of you out there who manifest this kind of stuff (Song), you know exactly what I mean.

It's 4pm. Time for lunch. Gotta go.

Damn I'm excited!

I love you!

Cam

P.S. This time the Universe is delivering so much more than what I have gotten in the past, it's unbelievable. (Believe!) It works! I have said in the past that whenever I leave our drug store, I never have trouble getting into traffic from the parking lot. That's a big delivery from the Universe for me; the biggest in fact... until this!

No comments: