2010/05/08

Tea & Sake (no Sashimi)

This morning I woke up with my back frozen... it has been some time since I got my "sleeping on the floor" back. But moving around always loosens it up. We had breakfast, checked out, visited Higashi Honganji Temple (East Honganji) and walked to the metro. We went two stops, got off, found the place for the tea ceremony, then went for coffee.

The tea ceremony was great; the sensei explained it all in English for Mia (write tea ceremony on your list...). Then we went one street over and visited a sake/beer brewery where we learned of their 120year history and had a small tour ending in a tasting. *hic*

Now we are walking back to the station in glorious weather, will get our Shinkansen tickets and head back to Tokyo to meet our former optical clients for shabushabu dinner!

But first... Lunch!

I love you.
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: