2010/05/13

Universal Fatigue

Whew... tired.... It's been about three weeks since I've been to the gym. Mia was here for a wonderful two weeks and we walked like crazy for up to eight hours a day some days and usually five at least. But although that is great for overall ... whateverish, it doesn't prepare one for the fatigue that comes when one goes back and pushes again. That in no way means I'd rather go to to the gym than host a visitor! No way! The same thing would happen on business trips to Europe in the past as well. I have learned over the 11 years I have been going to the gym that a break longer than two weeks and my body drops tremendous strength and endurance! It is just one of those things I guess...

Wow... talk about tired tonight. That was a GOOD workout!

I love this feeling! And I love that I have the strength and energy to make it through the workout as well.

Tomorrow is another busy day at work so I must eat my tonkatsu teishoku with a side dish of kara-age and head home to bed!

Night Beautiful Universe.
I love You!

Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: