2010/06/18

Curried Cookies

Tonight here at the gym I was working on a machine... and an Indian fellow sat down at the machine next to me and started working out...

As he heated up the smell of curried sweat became unbearable and I ha do stop my exercises and mouth breathe for a while to keep myself from gagging.

Then he finished with that machine and moved away. I was thankful and started to work out again even though his residual curry spice odour was still very strong in the air.

Wouldn't you know it, he moved to the machine on the opposite side of me! His body odour surrounded me and got so terribly strong that I had to stop and walk away for a water break. As I walked past on the far side of the gym his curried sweat stench pervaded the entire gym. I could see others wrinkling their nose and I thought to myself, "Geez I feel sorry for the employee who is helping him with a machine he doesn't know." He finally left, but it took a while for the sour odour of spices to fade away from the gym... I hate to say it but I hope I do not bump into him again. Oh my goddess I'd hate to be on a packed morning rainy season train when the heat is 30C and the humidity up over 90% as it is for most of the next month... I thought I might toss my cookies!

I love you!
Cam

P.S. And I was contemplating curry for dinner tonight.... NOT!

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: