2010/06/22

Finally Meeting Jaime after 15 Months!!

I have some amazing news for you! This is awesome! I am soooo excited!!

I have wanted to meet Jaime for sooo long now (since I moved to Tokyo), but I simply have not been able to get her to come off-base and meet me. I have never given up, and keep trying, trying trying.

Well, I guess the Universe FINALLY gave me my wish because this Saturday I AM going to meet Jaime!!!

And what did it take for this to happen? How did it finally come about?

Well, it seems that The Universe hooked up with His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, and set up a speaking date for him in Yokohama so that Jaime and I could meet!

The Universe and His Holiness did it all for us!

(Actually we did it for ourselves, because this is how bad we wanted to meet).

I LOVE YOU UNIVERSE!

Here is how that day is going to go when I can finally see Jaime again after all these months (since Stefnee was last here... making it 15 months ago!!!)

Date: 2010/06/26 (Sat) <-- We set a date for our date!
Time: 10:00 <-- We set a specific time that we HAVE to be together, no excuses, no being late.
Location: Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall <-- We are going to meet in Yokohama
Seating: A Seat, E Block, #3 Gate (2nd Floor) Row 17, Seats 12 - 15 <-- I have special reserved seating to meet Jaime so we won't miss each other in the crowd!
Price: JPY 8,315 Total (JPY 8,000 + JPY 315 Net Service Surcharge) <-- Yes, it costs money to meet Jaime this time, but that's OK.

Here is a summary of what "other" things will be happening at the same time (supplementary bonus):

His Holiness the Dalai Lama will give Public teaching and talk in Yokohama on 26th June 2010 [Saturday] at Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall. The teaching and the talk will have Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean, Mongolian translation. Detail of the teaching and talk is as follows.

Public Teaching
Topic : Virtue and Practice of Connectedness and Generating Kind Heart
Time: 10:00 ~ 12:00 hrs. [The hall will open at 08:00 hrs]

Prayer Recitation
by monks from Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, Taiwan and Tibet [13:00 ~ 14:00 hrs]

Public Talk
Topic : Essence of Happiness and Healthy Co-existence
Time : 14:00 ~ 16:00 hrs

Brief content of the Teaching and the talk

Everywhere in the world humans are in trouble. Between wars, economic collapse, injustice and environmental problems, our problems sometimes seem as high as the mountains. Given all this, how should we live in our new century? What is the essence of happiness? His Holiness the Dalai Lama speaks of the importance of our environmental challenge, our struggling economy and the possibilities of science. His Holiness will suggest what is required of us to live happily in the future, with the world and with each other.

Venue
Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall, Yokohama
Address: 1-1-1 Minatomirai Nishiku, Yokohama
Access Map: http://www.pacifico.co.jp/english/facility/accessmap.html
Access guide phone : 045-221-2166
JR Yokohama line / Yokohama Subway : Sakuragicho Station. 12 minutes walk
Minatomirai LIne (Tokyutoyoko Line Direct) : Minatomirai Station 3 minutes walk

More Info: http://www.tibethouse.jp/dalai_lama/2010japan/yokohama_eng.html

Is that awesome or what?

I GET TO MEET JAIME!!!!

I also invited Mayu, and she is so excited to come (and see Jaime again) as well. I tried this morning to get everything arranged, but couldn't pull it off. So I asked Mayu if she could do it (I'm at work, she's at home), and she did. That is fabulous. Thank you, Mayu!!

I love you!
Cam

Posted via web from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: