2010/06/02

The Shirt On My Back

Jen requested that I post one photo of me wearing one of the shirts. So here it is.

The size is L which fits my neck but is a bit wide for my lean physique. It may also be that I am used to the slim-cut shirts these days so this one "feels" big. Everyone at the office who listened to my story about the shirt price feels it looks fine. And if you want to know the truth, it stays in the pants better than my H&M shirts. The material feels like a polyester/cotton blend, but I am certain it will soften up once washed a few times.

So do I think they are worth the purchase? Most definitely!

By the way, I zipped outside after lunch to enjoy the fresh breeze and the shade. It's nice to be out of the office. Very nice indeed, in spite of all the traffic which doesn't bother me in the least.

I love you!

Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: