2010/10/10

Diesel Fuel II, or I like it tied up with a belt

Here is the belt I fell in love with @ DIESEL. It goes with my kilt perfectly as it adds a rough & tumble edge to the brown kilt. The black and brushed steel on the belt goes perfectly with my kilt!

I just read that DIESEL's biggest market is Japan... the store was aesome!

I also went into the Abercrombie & Fitch flagship store for the first time. The boys and girls working there are stunningly gorgeous. The boys all had their shirts open and you could see excellent pecs, six-pack abs and more one each and every one. The perfume in the store is cloyingly pungent and you can smell the shop from blocks away. If you are sensitive to perfumes you will leave with a headache.

There are fourteen (14!) floors to this shop and the elevator stops ONLY on the 1st, 6th, 11th and 13th so you need to take the stairs if you want to see each floor.

It was a great experience and if I didn't already have too many winter jackets I would have gone home with one more before they start selling "Japan fit" and I can't get anything in my arm length any more (like so many of the popular American stores do here).

I'll keep searching for that man's knit shawl as it is perfect for my commute to work which is a short jaunt in the brisk air followed by a long, hot train ride.

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: