2010/10/10

Diesel Fuel, or Kickass Cute in Ginza

This evening I headed to Ginza. I don't usually come here because I still have the Bubble image in my head... a place where the uber rich shop.

It's still full of the uber rich but these days it is a lot more accessible. The shops are gorgeous and all the brands are here along with more affordable shops as well.

My goal today was to visit DIESEL and see if they had a man's shawl that I saw in Kanazawa. I'm a hotbody so wearing a jacket to and from work in the winter is difficult for me here in Tokyo. I'd prefer to go in just my dress shirt but the wind is cool so I need a little more and that shawl/wrap was perfect. I didn't geit it in Kanazawa and it wasn't in DIESEL, unfortunately. So... instead I left with these kickass leather boots an awesome belt that looks fantastic ith my kilt (black material with brown leather accessory strips and brushed matte steel rings (like you ould see as ringmail on a warrior in the SCA)) and a frikkin awesome minimal deep purple leather zip pouch to hold my train pass, alien registration card, apartment key and cash but nothing else. I also visited an aesome Belgian pub and had a delicious belgian beer (that cost a pretty yen) with some fantastic sausages, prosciutto crudo and a cool salad.

I think I'm going to have to get the new i-Touch too... *drool-to-dehydration*.

It's a good thing I brought my credit card...
Here is a shot of the boots. I've been walking in them for five hours and not a single rub or pinch anywhere! I am glad I brought them!

I love you!

P.S. I'm worried... I liked everything in DIESEL and everything I tried on looked good on me...

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: