2010/10/04

Double the NoRice & Decreace the LowPrice!

Today on my way up the stairs from Shinjuku Stn I stopped at my new protein & vegetable consumption place (no more Mac) and instead of ordering one lunch (hold theendless rice refill) I ordered two! That means two breaded chicken cutlets, two salads, two bowls of miso soup, two... you get the picture. But no delicious, white, succulent Japanese rice (it dehydrates, bloats, and groggies me).

One lunch is not enough for me to hold me over until I eat my obento on the way home, as I have discovered the last few times.

So I doubled up today and it feels just right!
Then on top of than instead of paying an amazingly cheap 500yen for each lunch of this volume (plenty for most mortals) I only had to pay 350yen each! Wow!! What a great price for a sufficient quantity of delicious food that I'm sure will go the full eight hours.

Come to Japan and I'll gladly show you how to eat cheaply without killing yourself on high carb meals.

Off to Kobuchizawa. I haven't been there for several (3) weeks. I'm looking forward to the fresh mountain air.

Have a great Sunday night and Monday.

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: