2010/10/30

Plunging Into the Curry Bowl "in Style"

I found a site on the internet that makes custom suits. You measure everything yourself, choose the material, the style... and pray.

I ordered a linen suit (black), an irish linen suit (grey), and a rayon/polyester suit (pinstripe dark brown). The English on the site was a little different from NA English. When I looked at the company information, I discovered they are in India. That's OK because India has a long history wit fabric and tailors. The price blew me away. So I thought I would take a gamble and see what I get. (Yes, that cheap!) Last year I found some shops in Japan that would make a custom suit for me but I wasn't happy with the material (I need thin suits, never ever ever winter-weight material.) The Japanese price is about JPY70,000 for one custom suit. I dislike wearing the same thing a couple times a week so that price was out.

I'll keep you in the loop.

I love you!
Cam

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: