2010/10/29

Friday's Menu

I'm on my way to Kobuchizawa. It's Friday, Not Monday so what the heck?! right? The schedule changed a bit and we juggled the 4th Monday to the 4th Friday instead.

And that means...

A different lunch menu!

No fry teishoku today so instead I'm having...

Oh! A lovely businesswoman just sat at my table for lunch ... so I chatted her up! Her husband studied English in Victoria BC, they went to Vancouver, Banff and Niagara Falls for their honeymoon, and she oks in sales in the food service industry. How did I start it all off? Well, knowing that she would think it was cold, I said to her, "It's finally starting to cool off..." and away we went from there talking about low pressure zones, typhoons, and nihongo ga jouzu desu ne conversations.

Sitting outside the station now enjoying the cool breeze as I wait a bit before heading into the pits of hell to catch my train for the mountains.

Ive got my (fake) leather jacket with me. I dont need it now so Im carrying it. But tonight waiting for the train the wind will be cold off the mountains on both sides, it will be strong, and the temperature will likely be about 8C or so therefore one layer won't quite cut it.

Have a great day!

I love you!
Cam

P.S. If you find some double yous W missing, just fill them in for me, will you, please? Ive done so much typing on this keitai over the year that that key seems to have gotten a wee bit... desensitized. It gets skipped a fair bit these days.

Posted via email from Thoughts From The Big Rice Bowl

No comments: