2008/05/25

Auto-Transfering Videos

Hi.

I just uploaded two new videos to YouTube:

Chime In - Traditions in Rural Japan

New Jersey Revisited: My Yahoo! Auctions 2

I then transerred them over using the "system" to my blogspot blog where I also keep a copy of My Video Life.

That's all fine and dandy, but for some reason, probably because of the way I have to set the settings to transfer video and blogs to my blogger spots (backup copies the easy way), the videos I crosspost to Blogger get crossposted as blogs over here on Multiply as well.

That wouldn't be too bad if the quality were good, but it isn't. Multiply has that 140% normal size thing going which messes up most video quality.

The confusing thing is that I also upload to the video section as I prefer my videos to be in video, and my text blogs to be in the blog section over here on Multiply. Several people have gotten confused by the "double blogging" of my videos and I am trying to figure out how to stop that from happening.

In the meantime, when I FIND that the system has finally transferred the video from Blogger to Multiply (it takes time so I never know when it is going to happen, and often miss it until it is too late and people have already commented there), I want to delete it.

Therefore, if you find a blog that has a video in it sitting left-justified with no real major discussion or anything, please assume that it is either already existing in Multiply Video, or will exist in Multiply Video, or will NOT exist in Multiply.

This latest eight minute video of Rural Traditions I'm not planning on loading here because there are certain people with very short attention spans who seem to think that everyone's life should be distilled down into one minute and twenty seven seconds. And they like to complain when anything is longer than they can tolerate... And I disagree!

So please go to YouTube and watch Chime In - Traditions in Rural Japan in better quality over there if you really really want to see what that's all about and can afford 7:59 of your life to see how I live one day.

Thank you for your kind understanding in this matter.

I love you!

Cam

No comments: