2008/05/30

Brian Peskin's CT Scan Test Results of 0% Arterial Plaque

Good morning. It is 7:00 am and I am writing this to you because it is important. Jose had written in a comment in my other blog "Plaque Off!... " stating that he hoped the test results I talked about were correct because he had chosen to reject the doctors' recommendation of plaque-lowering drugs and stick with the PEO (Parent Essential Oils) that are sold by Y.E.S Supplements and that I talk about so passionately and unwaveringly all the time.

Well, I'm here to tell you this morning that the results are correct.

And if you read this brief attachment you will see the truth about what I, on behalf of Brian, have been talking about for over 10 years, right before your eyes. This is not an anomaly, and as far as I know Brian is not some bacon-doped freakazoid alien, although I cannot prove that... yet.

For those of you who didn't get the chance to read that blog, this was regarding a CT scan for arterial plaque performed on Brian Peskin, the creator of the PEOs and my mentor, by a top radiologist in Florida who had heard of Brian's PEOs (Parent Essential Oils) from a 60 year old smoker patient who's plaque had decreased an unprecedented 22% after taking the PEOs. The doctor couldn't believe the results another of his patient, and when he heard of the PEOs, invited Brian to come and talk with him.

Everyone - Please read this three page PDF and seriously consider contacting YES and getting the Parent Essential Oils they sell, because they WILL change your life in ways you cannot even begin to imagine. CONTACT them. Call and ask for Annette (my best friend Khanada [the general manager]'s sister) or Scott and tell them that you are calling at my recommendation because just going anonymously through their website and purchasing will force you to buy them at "full retail" which is set on the website for specific reasons I am not at liberty to discuss.

But CALL. Don't just lump me into all those "another fad diet" piles you've heard of for so many years. This is truly different.

And if you have cancer, or your family history has cancer (and you still believe that it is hereditary - which apparently it is not but that news has been hushed up as well), or you are terrified and being terroized by your doctor regarding high cholesterol, and considering destroying your health by taking the cholesterol-lowering drugs that have (again) been shown to lead to more illness than actual health (but covered up again, especially because it is big business), then contact them.

If you don't believe I can be serious about this, just think about how often I have talked about this, how often I have tried to get past your pre-programming to give you the opportunity to really see the truth...

I love you.

I want to continue loving you in (your) good health for decades to come.

Cam

1 comment:

aladdin said...

Hi Cam,

Do have a number or email for ordering Brian Pekin's EFA supplement? Also, have you seen any comparison with Patricia Kane's Bodybio Balance?

Thanks

Alex